sobota, 20 listopada 2010

Restaurant of the Year Award!

For the past few years, there has been a contest to choose Warsaw's best restaurant.  The final drawing happens next week on the 26th of November!  I've only been to one of them so far - but I may have to do some 'research' this week and fill you in on some others!  Here are the options:

El Greco - ul. Grzybowska 9 - Greek Cuisine (I'll write a review on this one soon!) Website in Polish
La Iberica - ul. Płowiecka 35 - Tapas (I need NO excuse to try a new tapas bar! :)) Website in Polish/Spanish only.
La Table - ul. Nowogrodzka 38 - French Cuisine - First minus - they don't have a functioning website that I    can find  :(
Maho - aleje Krakowska 240/242 - The claim to be the first 'real' Turkish restaurant in Wawa
Tamka 43 - ul. Tamka 43 - Cafe / Wine bar which I think has been included because it's in the new Chopin Center and this is Chopin's year (if you all hadn't noticed).

See the nominees on a map


Let the Eating Begin!  :) :)
~Caity

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz